Your Pathway to Possible Since 1994.
Clearbuilt views every project as an opportunity to build a new relationship or to strengthen an existing one. We accomplish our goals by treating our clients the way we would like to be treated. Here are a few samples of those projects.
Select a Study
Please select a study for a brief overview of the problem presented to Clearbuilt and the solution provided. If you would like references or would like to see example projects with a particular emphasis, then please contact us. We would love to show you more of our work.
Case Study: ACCESS Cookson
ACCESS Cookson is a web-based ordering system and shop drawing automation tool for a commercial rolling door manufacturer.
The Cookson Company is a commercial rolling door manufacturer with headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona.
In 2005, The Cookson Company was using a mainframe software system to generate estimates and orders, create jobs sheets, and track inventory. The estimating and ordering sections of the software were difficult to use, their customers had no way of placing an electronic order, and the number of drawings handled by the CAD department was increasing and requiring more support personnel.
Clearbuilt replaced the estimating and ordering functions with a custom web application that integrated with the mainframe. In addition, Clearbuilt built a custom, real-time automated shop drawing generation tool that took various door parameters from the user and generated a CAD file (for internal use) and PDF file (for external use) drawing output. The automated shop drawing program was the first in the industry and remains the most advanced.
- automated CAD/PDF shop drawing generation program
- Cookson employees have enhanced access
- an automated queue for user price review requests
- full two-way integration with back-end databases
- real-time order status
- select Cookson employees have the ability to control segments of the site content
Cookson ACCESS is a password protected website and not available for general public viewing. If you are interested in a solution with similar features to what is described here, then please contact us and we will arrange for a demo.
Case Study: Elevate Your Efficiency System (EYES)
EYES is a cloud-based application that drives the business process for a non-profit organization with the mission to prevent blindness in the children of Georgia.
Prevent Blindness of Georgia runs the Star Pupils Children's Program from their headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.
In 2010, Prevent Blindness was managing the information associated with the growing number of children screened in a single Microsoft Access Database. Collecting the information to put in the database was an intensive, paper-based process that would not support the type of growth they were targetting.
Clearbuilt replaced their database with a custom designed cloud application that was accessible to all involved parties (administration, screeners, schools). Please watch the video below for a quick tour.
- Schedule management system
- Auto-generation of pre-visit documents
- Auto-delivery and tracking of pre-visit documents
- Post visit data collection
- Expenses management
- Reports on-screen and downloaded
- Mutli-tiered user access levels
- 500 Hours/year saved - administration data key entry
- 100 Hours/year saved - administrative reports generation efforts
- 100 Hours/year saved - new school year start-up effort
- $4,000 /year cost savings - in paper, copies, printing, postage, and envelopes
- Creating good will with volunteers who now work more efficiently through EYES
- Provides managerial oversight capabilities that are leading to better trained screeners
EYES is a password protected cloud application and not available for general public viewing. If you are interested in a solution with similar features to what is described here, then please contact us and we will arrange for a demo.
Case Study: ERISA Pros Wrap-Tight
ERISA Pros Wrap-Tight is a fully integrated compliance and document management, cloud application.
ERISA Pros' mission is to help employers get in compliance with the ERISA regulations and stay in compliance. They are headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
In 2011, ERISA Pros was looking to grow their customer base by offering a cloud-based application for smaller do-it-yourself employers as well as larger insurance brokers. They engaged two different technology firms to realize a solution and both attempts failed.
Clearbuilt tightened up the requirements from the prior projects and delivered a viable design. A robust document generation tool was developed that gave all the flexibility necessary. Clearbuilt introduced a flexible pricing methodology that allows for a multitude of pricing models and adjustments.
- automated document generation program
- ecommerce capability with credits maintained for brokers
- ability to give discounts, comps, promocodes, etc.
- serves insurance brokers and employers
- multi-tiered user access levels
- extensive reports engine